Get cozy with our most popular unisex pullover! This lightweight sweatshirt is a go-to for everything from running errands to lounging on the sofa. A comfortable pullover with a relaxed fit, it features a three-panel hood and a front pouch pocket. This line of merchandise was designed by local artist, Shogo Ota. A portion of the proceeds will benefit One Roof Foundation.
- Plant Pattern on Seattle Kraken Primary logo represents a lifecycle of learning & growing - water the plant & watch the seed sprout.
- Inside the crest are depictions of the arena's various sustainable activities, including the rain-to-rink ice system, digital ticketing, solar panels, zero-single-use plastics, refillable water bottles, and free public transit passes for Kraken season ticket holders.
- 6.5-ounce, 59/41 combed ring spun cotton/poly French terry
- Tag-free label
- Three-panel hood
- Dyed-to-match elastic drawcords with black plastic tips
- Integrated front pouch pocket